1. There will be a swell on Labor Day... but it won't get good until Tuesday; when you're back in your cubicle.
2. Your brand new, custom shaped, stand up paddleboard ripstick will be delayed... and the shaper will blame the glassers.
|Ain't gonna let you down.|
3. There will always be toilet paper in the DogPatch bathrooms.
4. If you thought your 8'6 stando was short enough, you'll be ordering an 8'2" in a couple of months.
5. In a pre-surf session frenzy, you will someday forget to tighten the FCS/Futures set screw and your $100 carbon fiber side fin will find a new home on the bottom.
6. The person serving your breakfast at Pipe's Cafe will be at least a 9.5, most likely a 10.
7. There will be a stingray in that last two inches of water.
8. The amount of people surfing and the water temperature will continue to be directly related.