1. Compete in ten California races between June and October.
2. Improve my time in the Chainsaw Massacre (a local six mile race here in Coronado) which will mark my first complete year of racing. I'm hoping to beat 1:30.
3. Complete the finish work on the 14' wooden dory that I put together last summer. I need to finish sand the outside of the hull and varnish it.
|Remember my little project? Well, there she is- waiting for adventure.|
4. Do a five day surf/paddle/windsurf trip to Punta San Carlos (a remote point eight hours south of the border).
5. Spend a week paddling my dory and stand up board in some of the beautiful rivers and lakes of northern California/Southern Oregon.
6. Learn how to shoot a 12 gauge properly.
7. Row my dory out to Point Loma with my surfboard, a lunch and a six pack. Surf, sleep in the sun and row it home.
8. Learn how to do a nose ride 360 on my longboard stando.
9. Do one kitesurf/paddle trip to San Quintin (I spent four years kiting before I started doing stando... since then, my kites have gathered dust... I wouldn't mind pumping up my 12m and getting reaquainted if the conditions were right).
That's what I've got going on this summer. And you?