This ended up being a really fun day of surf! Check it out:
1. The water temp started off in the low 60's and in two hours warmed up into the mid-60's... weird and cool.
2. How's that big yellow noserider? That's my new Stamps 10'6" Dog Patch Dominator model with the Ninja Bump tail... sooo fun! Learn more about this quiver builder this week... check back!
3. I finally got a chance to ride one of David Craig's channel bottom small stand up boards... and THEY'RE HOT BOARDS!!! Check out the white 9'6 I'm on... stable and surfy- great boards!
4. Got to hang out with Hawaiian Chris- one of the nicest people around and skilled on all types of surfcraft- ripping!
5. All kinds of local stand up paddlers out today- lots of fun!