I miss global warming. It's pouring rain right now here in San Diego in what is typically one of our most beautiful months. Here's my rain list.
1. Free lawn irrigation.
2. Sewage runoff.
3. Bookstore perfection.
4. Is this the year my roof leaks?
5. Time to make potato soup.
6. You can still paddle (flatwater).
7. Bike ride to work? Bummer.
8. Mid-day nap promoter.
9. Late morning paper with a cup of coffee and a pastry? Perfect.
10. May produce glassy surf conditions (keep an eye on it).
11. Beach puddle crashing in the 4x4.
12. New Zealand dreaming (24 long hours in a tent blown sideways on the Wairarapa coast).
13. Wet dog.
14. Internet time warp.
15. Surf trip day dreams.
What's on your list?